Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Birthday Weekend















I had a really great birthday weekend! I got to spend it with the new boyfriend and my family. He took me downtown to Chicago to ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier. He also took me to dinner at Bubba Gump. Boy was it awesome! Spent part of the weekend at his son's football stuff. Saturday took us to my area for a BBQ with my family that came up from Southern IL. It was great weather and great fun. Here are some pictures. They include Me & The Sisters, Rich and I, Rich and Shaler, Rich and the Grill, Rich and his dog Cracker, Shaler and her cousisns - Dezi and Dillon, Dad and his Guitar, Me & Grace (Rich's daughter)
It was great to hear Dad sing and play the guitar. It was great having Rich there, afterall he is only the second guy I've ever brought home to meet my Dad. As far as Dad is concerned, Rich can stay. Dad had no fatherly warnings for me. LOL

3 comments:

Brian said...

I don't even want to know how many other guys Cracker has made out with!

I feel cheap and dirty at the same time.

Lui5 said...

I feel left out now. Cracker has never made out with me. :-(

Lui5 said...

Oh yeah, and Happy Belated Birthday!