Sunday, June 08, 2008

Our Wedding Day June 7, 2008


Dad & Toni



Rich & Mike. He stood up with Rich.



Me & My Awesome new husband!!! Before the wedding.



Me & my Daddy. I am so happy he was able to get here to see me marry the best man ever!



Rich & my new step-daughter Gracie.



Dad, Shaler, Me, Pastor Chuck, Rich, Mike, Steve (Rich's brother the other best man)



Dad giving me away.



Us getting MARRIED!



The ring exchange.



I now pronounce you husband & wife. You may now kiss your bride.



Pastor Chuck, Rich & I after the ceremony.


My Dad shaking his new Son-in-Laws hand! Woo hoo! Also, my Dad giving me the "I'm so happy for you!" hug. What a great day!




The whole wedding party. Pastor Chuck, Shaler, Me, Rich & Cracker, Mike, & Steve.




The Happy Couple!




The Rings & The Bouquet.



The Wedding Cake.



Cutting the cake.



Still cutting the cake for the photo op.



I think I got him! oh wait....


Rich got me with the side of the spatula!



Me cleaning the frosting off my face.



Food & friends.. that is what it was all about! A day of happiness with everyone.




Tasha & Joe.



Lysa... the smiley chick in the back!!!


The Wedding!!!! We had an awesome time! We got married in our backyard on the newly finished patio that Rich did himself. Pictures are in order from before the wedding til after the wedding. Pastor Chuck officiated. He was awesome. I found him on a Google search from Body of Christ Church. He was the perfect fit to do the ceremony. Rich & I had a great time! Our neighbors bought us our wedding cake. Chocolate with strawberry filling. YUMMY! We each smashed frosting in each others faces. I got the worst of it of course.
It turned out to be the best day for all of us. Quality time with everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on your wedding!!! I came across your blog while eating my morning cereal. I love your statement. That's the way I feel...if someone doesn't like what I write so what!!!! it's not for them but for me and those that care about me. I love all your pics too. I haven't been a good blogger. I have just changed my name, statement, look and content. There will be pics and things about my life. You have wiener dogs....that won me over. Look me up sometime.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to both of you! We couldn't be happier ! It's about time. I was beginning to think Tammy was going to become an OLD maid with 30 cats.
Love,
Rick
Paul
DJ
Rusty

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your wedding day Rich and Tammy.

cant wait to see ya all.
Love from your family in Kansas

(text me for my email so you can stay in touch)

Linda Chris and Kids